2005 - 2007 College Reports
College Reports have been formally approved by a meeting of the Policy and Public Affairs Committee of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and constitute official College policy until revised or withdrawn. Below you will find all our reports for the period of 2005 - 2007.
- CR144: Challenging Behaviour: A Unified Approach (Jun 2007) (pdf)
- CR141: Prison Psychiatry: Adult Prisons in England and Wales (Feb 2007) (pdf)
- CR139: Role of the Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy (May 2006) (pdf)
- CR135: Services for Younger People with Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias (Mar 2006) (pdf)
- CR134: Safety for Psychiatrists (Jan 2006) (pdf)