College Reports have been formally approved by a meeting of the Policy and Public Affairs Committee of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and constitute official College policy until revised or withdrawn. Below you will find all our reports from 2020.
- CR229: Self-harm and suicide in adults
- CR228: The psychiatric management of autism in adults
- CR227: Detainees with substance use disorders in police custody: Guidelines for clinical management (5th edition)
- CR226: Mental health services for adults with mild intellectual disability
- CR225: Technology use and the mental health of children and young people