Welcome to the RCPsych in Scotland Faculties and Groups. We have a selection of Faculties that are specific to the RCPsych in Scotland.
Our faculties are structured to also provide representation, inform and support the work of the UK-wide faculties of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
You can stay up to date, learn about networking opportunities and access key resources relating to each psychiatric specialty in our faculties sections.
Read the RCPsych in Scotland Faculty Constitution.
- Child and adolescent
- Eating disorders (ScotFED)
- General adult
- Intellectual disability
- Medical psychotherapy
- Old age
- Retired and working psychiatrists groups
- Specialty doctors and associate specialist psychiatrists (SSASPA)
- Scottish teaching and recruitment group (STARG)
- Medical managers interest group