'We call on the next Welsh Government to ensure parity between Physical and Mental Health Services.'
We would like:
- to agree a set of standard joint protocols between CAMHS and AMHS and to ensure their implementation
- to agree a set of standard joint protocols between AMHS and Old Age Psychiatric Services, and to ensure their implementation
- the Welsh Government to scrutinise the automatic transfer of young people with intellectual disability, including those with comorbid conditions such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, when they are moved to specialist residential colleges
- to work with Welsh Government to understand the nature of the transition arrangements between young offenders and prison environments
- to promote access to IPS (Individual Placement and Support) making the transition into work for people with serious mental illness easier.