Our archive contains information from our conferences 2001-2017 and is available in two ways:
The resources below are listed for the purpose of sharing information and do not imply endorsement by the College or this Special Interest Group.
- Recommended book list
- Academic Courses in Spirituality and Health / Journals
- Newsletters and book reviews
- Spirituality and Mental Health leaflet
- Handbook of spiritual care in mental illness
- WPA Position Statement on Spirituality and Religion in Psychiatry
- Spirituality SIG Annual Report 2017
- Recommendations for Psychiatrists on Spirituality and Religion
- The Scientific and Medical Network-Galileo Commission Report Summary-Beyond a Materialist Worldview-Towards an Expanded Science
- Free CPD Module – Exploring Spirituality with People who use Mental Health Services
- Free CPD Module – An Introduction to Mindfulness
Notes: The chief criterion for inclusion in this list is that an item is likely to be of interest to members of the Special Interest Group. The College leaflet on Spirituality and Mental Health is intended to be of use to both professionals and service users. Printed leaflets are also available from the College. The 'recommended book list' is taken from the CPD eLearning module 'Exploring spirituality with people who use mental health services' and is necessarily highly selective. There are currently five UK University Courses and links to all are provided, together with a number of other academic modules. Of the many journals in the field of spirituality, two are specifically endorsed by the SPSIG. Book Reviews regularly appear in the Newsletter but are additionally archived here.